PlayDay South Orange
PlayDay South Orange is back for its sixth incredible play-filled year! The family friendly event is the Village’s largest public event and features more than 10 play areas, many sponsored by generous local organizations and companies. From board games to basketball, euro bungee to rope jumping, there's plenty of fun going on.
Some activities will require the purchase of a wristband. A $10 wristband will get guests all-day access to the inflatable Play Areas as well as miniature golf. A $20 Extreme wristband not only gets guets access to inflatables and mini-golf, but also all-day access to the Extreme Play Area which includes the bungee jump, rock climbing wall, and NEW for 2019, the Super Twister!
The PlayDay Main Stage features performances throughout the day. Schedule:
- 2:00pm SOVCA Fashion Show
- 3:00pm South Mountain YMCA Performance: “The Lion King”
- 3:30pm Mark Murphy’s Music Student Band
- 4:30pm Studio 509 Dance Performance
- 5:00pm Maria Priadka School of Dance
- 5:30pm Town Hall Deli Sloppy Joe Eating Contest
PlayDay encompasses South Orange Avenue from Ridgewood Avenue to Valley Street, Sloan Street, Village Plaza. Raindate is Sunday, September 22.